Clinical volunteers are an invaluable part of how we serve our patients. Most care is provided by volunteers as our staff team is very small.
Clinical positions include:
- Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants
Please click here to learn more about volunteer positions available at Grace Clinic.
In addition to submitting the online application, please print and complete the documents in the following Volunteer Packet. You may drop these off at the Clinic anytime, bring them with you to orientation or on your first day of training.
Additional Documents to Print & Deliver to the Clinic
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be willing to sign the Ethics Statement.
- Be willing to support the Statement of Faith (those in leadership sign this document)
- If a current patient, wait until 6 months after last patient visit at Grace Clinic.
- Complete the application including the criminal history/background check.
- Be 18 years of age or older if serving in the following teams: Medical provider, nursing, interpreting for clinical areas, reception (unless currently enrolled in work study program)
- Be willing to complete a volunteer orientation include reading a volunteer handbook and participating in a team specific orientation.
- Be willing to submit to the leadership of the Volunteer Team Leader and clinic staff members.