Para información en español, visite aquí.
- We provide medical, counseling and urgent dental services to low-income adults who do not have health insurance. Our services are free.
- The clinic is open Tuesday through Friday from 8:00 to 4:00. On Saturdays, the clinic is open from 8:00 to 12:00. Please note that the clinic will close after the last scheduled appointment of the day.
- Those who are interested in becoming a patient of Grace Clinic will have their initial screening by phone. Please call 509-735-2300.
- Those who currently have or had COVID-like symptoms in the past 10-14 days should NOT enter the clinic. This includes shortness of breath, cough or fever. Instead, contact us by phone at 509.735.2300.
- We are not equipped to test, treat or provide vaccinations for COVID-19.
- Click here to see COVID-19 testing locations.
- Click here to learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations in Benton/Franklin counties.
- To maintain social distancing, only the patient will be allowed in the clinic. Family members and companions may wait outside of the clinic.
- Current patients may request a telehealth appointment. Please call 509-735-2300 for details.
- Limitations are in place for new volunteers. At this time, only credentialed healthcare professionals will be considered for volunteering.
Visit Mental Health America or Crisis Connections for helpful mental health resources. View these handouts additional assistance: What’s Underneath, Looking for Good, Planning Your Routine, Detoxing Your Life.
For substance abuse recovery resources, the Washington Recovery Help Line or the Benton Franklin Recovery Coalition.
For the latest local COVID-19 updates, visit the Benton-Franklin Health District website.
Last updated February 2, 2021