- We continue to provide medical, counseling and urgent dental services to low-income Tri-Citians who lack insurance. Current patients may request a telehealth appointment. Please call the clinic for details.
- Patients who have had a cough or fever in the past 14 days should NOT enter the clinic. Instead, call us at 509.735.2300 for referral.
- We are not able to test or treat patients for the COVID-19/coronavirus. If you think you may be infected, you can schedule an online screening using multicare.org/virtualcare (free e-visit with coupon code). You may also call Kadlec Express Care at 1-888-227-3312 (fee for this service) or visit a Trios Urgent Care.
- Those who are interested in becoming a patient of Grace Clinic will have their initial screening by phone.
- Limitations are in place for new volunteers. At this time, only credentialed healthcare professionals will be considered for volunteering.
- The clinic is open Tuesday through Saturday and doors will open at 8:00 a.m. The clinic will close after the last scheduled appointment of the day.
Visit Mental Health America or Crisis Connections for helpful mental health resources. View these handouts additional assistance: What’s Underneath, Looking for Good, Planning Your Routine, Detoxing Your Life.
For substance abuse recovery resources, the Washington Recovery Help Line or the Benton Franklin Recovery Coalition.
For the latest local COVID-19 updates, visit the Benton-Franklin Health District website.
For updates on Grace Clinic, like and follow our Facebook page at facebook.com/GraceClinicWA
For ways to support the Clinic, go to gracecliniconline.org/support.
Para información en español, visite aquí.
Last updated May 21, 2020