- We continue to provide medical and dental services to low-income Tri-Citians who lack insurance.
- Patients who have a cough or fever should NOT enter the clinic. Instead, call the Clinic at 509.735.2300 for referral.
- We are not able to test or treat patients for the COVID-19/coronavirus. People who are concerned that they may be infected can schedule an online screening using multicare.org/virtualcare (free e-visit with coupon code). You may also call Kadlec Express Care at 1-888-227-3312 (fee for this service).
- Counseling and osteopathic manipulation services are not currently available.
- Those who are interested in becoming a patient of Grace Clinic will have their initial screening by phone.
- Current patients may request a telemedicine appointment by phone or by video. Please call the clinic for details.
For the latest local COVID-19 updates, visit the Benton-Franklin Health District website.
For updates on Grace Clinic, like and follow our Facebook page at facebook.com/GraceClinicWA
For ways to support the Clinic, go to gracecliniconline.org/support.
Last updated March 25, 2020